At Preloved we offer a full refund if an item is faulty, not as described or doesn’t do what it’s supposed to.
Preloved goods must:
- match the description
- be of satisfactory quality
- be fit for purpose .
Preloved Additional Rights:
Preloved Customers can cancel their order
- any time from the moment they place it, up to seven working days from the day after they receive the goods – even if the goods are not faulty
- any time from the moment they place it, up to seven working days from the day after they agree the contract with you for services bought online
- and claim a full refund if the goods or services that they ordered are not delivered or provided within 30 days.
Preloved will not offer a refund if you
- knew an item was faulty when they bought it
- damaged an item by trying to repair it yourself or getting someone else to do it (although we may be able to offer you a repair, replacement or partial refund)
- no longer want an item (eg because it’s the wrong size or colour) unless it does not match the description
Preloved offer the same rights to refunds when you buy items are in the sale as when you buy them at full price.
Preloved online, mail and phone order sales
Online, mail and telephone order customers of Preloved have the right to cancel for a limited time even if the goods aren’t faulty. Refer to Preloved Regulations below.
Preloved offer a refund to customers if they return goods within 14 days of receiving them. Preloved will then refund the customer within 14 days of receiving the goods back. You will not have to provide a reason, however we would appreciate feedback to enable Preloved to deliver a high standard of Customer Satisfaction.
Preloved repairs and replacements
If a customer has ‘accepted’ an item, but later discovers a fault, you may have to repair or replace it. At Preloved the customer can still reject the item after it’s been repaired or replaced.
A customer has accepted an item if they’ve:
- told you they’ve accepted it (having had enough opportunity to inspect the item before confirming they’ve received it)
- altered the item in any way
Preloved Proof of purchase:
At Preloved we will ask the customer for proof that they bought an item from Preloved. This could be a sales receipt/email/reference number or other evidence such as a bank statement or packaging.
Preloved Items returned by someone other than the buyer
Preloved only accept returns from the person who bought the item.
Preloved return of goods ordered online, by telephone or by mail order
Preloved terms and conditions state that the Customer is responsible for the payment of returning goods and Preloved cannot be held accountable for any costs in returning goods.
Preloved will only be accountable for faulty goods being returned because they are not fit for purpose do not match their description or are not of a satisfactory quality.
Preloved regulations give consumers a right to:
- receive clear information about the supplier, the goods or services and the sale before deciding to buy;
- confirmation of this information in writing;
- a cancellation period of 7 working days in which to withdraw from the contract; and protection from payment card fraud.